Friday, June 3, 2011

The Buddha and the Bumblebee

Actually, I don't believe there is a Sutta referencing this, but today, the moment of stillness which encapsulates the essence of the world manifested itself as this:


and looking up, I saw where all my yarn scraps had gone on to be transformed:


..and by slowing down and paying attention, my wish for a comfy spot to sit in this beauty was realized when I drove past the thrift store:

Major score~
and the transformation of desert into sanctuary continues:



...with much gratitude to my friend, Cate, who helped me slow down, and realize I don't have to cultivate my garden (or my life) all at once.








1 comment:

  1. Oh your front yard area is really coming along! And great score on those chairs.

    I love the bird nest of yarn scraps. So cute.

    ReplyDelete